Services Offered as a Buyers Agent
- Research, Recommend Capital growth and Rental yield Suburbs.
- Provide Options – Property Types, Old, New, Land size to suit your investment goals.
- Finalise Buying criteria, Target Suburbs/Areas.
- Shortlist Properties Off-Market and From-Market.
- Physical inspection of all properties shortlisted, send videos to you as a Buyer.
- Provide you estimates, Number crunching, rental scenarios to make informed decision e.g. cash flow positive, rental yield etc.
- High level Due Diligence & Explain the Property – Pros, Cons, Highlight Risks, Issues (if any).
- Negotiation with Seller/Seller agent (Price, dates, Contract terms & Conditions).
- Provide you Detailed Due Diligence report e.g. Flood, Bush fire etc.
- Arrange Solicitor (if you don’t have one).
- Organise Building/Pest Inspection, Physical visit along with Building inspector.
- Organise Electrical & Plumbing Checks (if required)
- Detailed Due Diligence (if required) & Renegotiate with Seller depending on Inspection results.
- Co-ordinate Property searches with Solicitor, understand and explain to you the results of the searches, highlight risks, issues (if any).
- Pre-Settlement Inspection – ensure property is in order, settlement conditions met.
- Coordinate with potential property manager for renting the property.
- Handover property to Buyer/Property Manager.
Meet Our Team
Lakshmy is the Principal and Founder of Guru Property. She purchased her first block of land in 2004 in Springfield Lakes and has since built her portfolio. Over the years, she built her knowledge of the property market and in 2016, Lakshmy founded Guru Property. Since then, there has been no looking back.
Buyers Agent & Property Analyst
Aanand brings-in a wealth of knowledge in property investing, growing your portfolio and a path towards creating passive income.
Ritvik joined the Guru Property team in 2018. He started off as an Assistant and in 2018, he is the go to for the Property Management side of the business. He manages all the Rentals and ensures that apart from looking after the owner’s assets, the tenants are also well taken care of making sure we have a happy owner and tenant!!
Christie joined the Guru Property team as a Admin Assistant in Jan 2021. She has experience working with different real estate agents doing admin and acting as Executive Assistant. Since joining us Christie has taken a lot of work load from the management team especially around managing tenant expectations, tenancy renewals to name a couple.
Property Specialist in Springfield Lakes
Your property is our priority. Providing Landlords with Peace Of Mind.